Follow this illustrated instruction to easily connect to the Coinbase Pro exchange.
For connection to Binance (including futures trading), Kraken and Bitfinex, use this instruction.
Make sure you have an account at Coinbase Pro.
You will need to create an API key and Secret:
- Select the Menu in the top-right corner of the Coinbase Pro dashboard on the website.
- Select the API link from the menu.
- Under Profile Information, select the API Settings tab, then select + New API Key
- Select your profile and appropriate permissions:
- Create a passphrase, and then enter in your 2-Factor Authentication code
- Finally, select Create API Key at the bottom to make a unique key. The new API key and secret will be displayed on the API Settings page.
Please note that the API secret will be only be shown once, so remember to record your Secret in a secure location. If you lose your API Secret, you will not be able to retrieve it.